You can watch HBO Go now on your Presentation as well. PS3 and PS4 both are eligible to access HBO GO streaming application. This will convert your gaming console to a private streaming device. For the activation of HBO Go on your device you need to enter the tvsignin code at hbogo.com/tvsignin. Also, you need to have an HBO Go account along with the subscription. Without a subscription, you will not be able to stream video content after activation. In this post, we will discuss the complete activation process of HBO Go for both PS3 and PS4.
Steps to activate HBO Go on different PlayStations
You need to proceed with the steps mentioned below for the error-free activation process:
- Go to the app store of the PlayStation
- Search for the HBO Go application and then install the application
- Once the installation completes locate the application on the home page of your PlayStation.
- After that, launch or open the application.
- On the screen, you will see a “Sign In” button click on the same.
- If Sign in button will not appear then go to the settings option to login
- Log in with your HBO Go account credentials
- After login, you will see an HBO GO tvsignin code that will appear on the screen. Save this code.
- Now on a computer or mobile device visit hbogo.com/tvsignin using a web browser
- Enter the activation code at the blank space available on the welcome page
- Make sure you have entered the code correctly and click on the “Continue” button.
- Now you will reach the login page
- Enter the login credentials to end the process.
- After login, a success message will prompt on your device.
- Further, refresh the PlayStation screen and you will see all the video content of HBO Go is unlocked.